Thursday, April 29, 2010

What If...

What if…Anxiety

What if the money doesn’t come in?
What if I don’t know what I am doing?
What if I can’t recruit enough leaders?
What if I fail?
What if people are critical of me?
What if I don’t have what it takes?
What if my health doesn’t get better?
What if I give a lousy club talk?
What if I never change that defective area in my life?

What if….Peace

What if God provides me with the money beyond my needs? – Philippians 4:19
What if God knows what He is doing and He includes me in it? – Romans 11:33-36
What if God sends more leaders than I expected? Matthew 9:38
What if I succeed? Philippians 4:13
What if, what God thinks of me is all that matters? Colossians 3:23-24
What if God has what it takes? Ephesians 3:20-21
What if God begins to heal me? Isaiah 53:5
What if the Holy Spirit speaks through my trembling and weakness? I Corinthians 2:1-5
What if God breaks through my impossibility? Luke 1:37

Even if….Faithfullness

Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him. Job 3:15
Be encouraged dear sisters and brothers. If God is for us, who can be against us!
What if God is bigger than anything we are facing?

Overcoming in Him,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment